If you travels off the beaten path You need a good GPS!
TomTom Rider Motorcycle Navigator With Lifetime Maps comes with lifetime maps. It integrates with your helmet headset as well as with your cell phone.
Most comparable units are far more expensive.
- Glove-friendly touchscreen
- All weather
- Upload preferred routes
- Easy installation
- Easy interface
- It is able to locate satellites immediately
Here's why most people are happy with the TomTom Rider Motorcycle Navigator With Lifetime Map
- It's less expensive than Garmin
- You can create a route with Google maps and then have the device navigate it for you. The included TYRE trip planning software is easy to use.
- It calculates a route quickly and it recalculates quickly.
- The screen is easy to read.
- The touchscreen works great even with heavy gloves on.
- The winding route feature is awesome and is the most popular feature.
- You get the option to review the route in pictures or text
- The only negative is that the cable to the battery could be a little longer.